1. The link for online provisional admission for the academic year 2020-21 has
been made available on college website. Those who have not yet completed
this process must complete the same at the earliest. In case of any difficulty,
students may contact the ERP Section (email@example.com).
2. The online fee portal for paying the outstanding and current year fees has
been activated for A.Y. 2020-21. Please
to know about procedure
for making online payment.
3. Students are instructed to update their personal and academic information in
the ERP using their ERP login. In case of any difficulty, students may
contact the ERP Section (firstname.lastname@example.org).
4. Students are requested to pay the fees on or before 31st July 2020.
5. Students should send the online generated fee receipt to their respective
Accountant immediately after paying the fees. (Such receipt will be send by
ERP to your registered email id after making online payment of fees.)
To develop the institute as a centre of excellence in Pharmacy education with a primary objective to provide health related courses to the students, who shall serve the society.
We commit ourselves for making of industry and society ready Pharmacists by imbibing unique value systems, transparent work culture, excellent academic and physical environment & infrastructure, conducive to learning, creativity and technology & knowledge transfer.